GVH Aerospace is a global aviation design organisation with offices in the UK, Singapore and Australia. The company is EASA 21J and CASA 21M approved and has a strong, employee focussed culture and highly professional work ethic. We provide design, flight test and certification services to the Airline, Rotary Wing, Special Mission and Product OEM markets and carry broad based approvals across avionics, electrical, structures and cabin safety disciplines. Currently experiencing strong growth, we are seeking talented engineers to meet the growing demand of opportunities within Australasia. Through working with our Singapore and United Kingdom offices, opportunities exist to work as part of a global and dynamic team both locally and abroad. We seek candidates who are driven by the success of the team, but can work autonomously with confidence, and who are motivated by genuine opportunities for career development.
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified, junior and senior professional Civil Aviation Engineers who are interested in working with us in the Australia Pacific region, based in either Perth or Brisbane - Australia. Please note this is a registration of interest only and therefor resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
Ideally you will have engineering experience in one or more of the following disciplines;
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Aircraft avionics
- Aircraft mechanical systems
- Aircraft structures/stress
- Aircraft interiors
- Aircraft systems safety
- Flight test
- Tertiary qualifications in a recognised aviation engineering discipline
- Design development in one or more of the above disciplines
- Experience working as part of an EASA Part 21 Subpart J design organisation, FAA ODA, CASR 21J or CASA 21M organisation
- Experience working with recognised CAD and computational analysis tools relevant to nominated discipline
- Sound task and time management skills
- Confident to conduct aircraft surveys worldwide, within nominated discipline
- Willing to travel to meet project requirements as required
- Solid interpersonal skills and a demonstrated history of working directly with customers at a technical level
- For senior engineer applicants:
- CVE experience within the EASA regulatory environment, or significant experience as a CASA AP or being eligible for consideration as a CASA AP
- Proven experience mentoring and providing technical leadership to engineering teams in a design office environment
Employee Benefits:With a strong company culture and low staff turnover, GHV Aerospace’s parent company, the Nova Group, were voted in BRWs "Top 50 best places to work".Generous employee benefits, including:
- An Australian citizen, or eligible to obtain a suitable working visa to enable you to work in Australia;
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent client management skills;
- Commitment to on-going professional development.
- Significant professional development allowance;
- Staff loyalty leave program over and above statutory leave entitlements;
- Annual professional conference.
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button submitting your resume (MS word only) and covering letter.