GVH Aerospace is a global aviation design organisation with offices in the UK, Singapore and Australia. The company is EASA 21J approved and has a strong, employee focused culture and highly professional work ethic. We provide design, flight test and certification services to the Airline, Rotary Wing, Special Mission and Product OEM markets and carry broad based approvals across avionics, electrical, structures and cabin safety disciplines. Currently experiencing strong growth, we are seeking talented engineers to meet the growing demand of opportunities within Europe and Australasia. Through working with our Singapore and Australian offices, opportunities exist to work as part of a global and dynamic team both locally and abroad. We seek candidates who are motivated by the success of the team, but can work autonomously with confidence, and who are encouraged by sincere opportunities for career development.
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified, junior and senior professional Civil Aviation Engineers who are interested in working with us in the European region, based in the UK. Please note this is a registration of interest only, and therefore resumes will be retained for future opportunities. We will be in contact if we have a suitable position that matches your skills and experience.
Ideally you will have engineering experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
What we would like from you:
- Aircraft avionics;
- Aircraft mechanical systems;
- Aircraft structures/stress;
- Aircraft interiors;
- Aircraft systems safety;
- Flight test.
For senior engineer applicants:
- Tertiary qualifications in a recognised aviation engineering discipline;
- Design development in one or more of the above disciplines;
- Experience working as part of an EASA Part 21 Subpart J design organisation;
- Experience working with recognised CAD and computational analysis tools relevant to nominated discipline;
- Sound task and time management skills;
- Confident to conduct aircraft surveys worldwide, within nominated discipline;
- Willing to travel to meet project requirements as required;
- Proven interpersonal skills and a demonstrated history of working directly with customers at a technical level.
- CVE experience within the EASA regulatory environment;
- Proven experience mentoring and providing technical leadership to engineering teams in a design office environment.
What you get beyond the pay cheque:
- A UK citizen, or eligible to obtain a suitable working visa to enable you to work in the UK;
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent client management skills;
- Commitment to on-going professional development.
With a strong company culture and low staff turnover, GVH Aerospace’s parent company, the Nova Group, were voted in BRWs "Top 50 best places to work".
- Flexible working conditions;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Annual professional conference;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function.