The Company:GVH Aerospace are a niche EASA 21J aviation design consultancy with a strong, employee focussed culture and highly professional work ethic. Currently experiencing strong growth in the civil airline, rotary wing and special mission sectors, we are seeking talented engineers to meet the growing demand of opportunities from within the UK and Europe, as well as our Singapore and Australian design offices. Opportunities exist to work as part of a global and dynamic team environment both locally and abroad. We seek candidates who are driven by the success of the team, but can work autonomously with confidence, and who are motivated by opportunities for both professional and career development.About the opportunity:GVH Aerospace is seeking expressions of interest for experienced civil aviation avionics or aeromechanical design engineers to work in this dynamic and growing team environment thereby providing crucial support to the Design Office team, the Head of Design, and the Chief of the Office of Airworthiness. It is desirable that candidates are sufficiently experienced to be appointed as a CVE signatory within their engineering discipline either immediately or in the near term, and will possess the maturity and competence to execute these duties within self-assessed limits of experience and knowledge. As an integral part of the design office, the candidates will ideally be a flexible team member and lead engineer, and willing to conduct both working level design activities and CVE level responsibilities once authorised. The candidate will also be required to support Operations Management functions of the company by contributing to the development of quotes and providing input into contractual documentation, as well as taking on Project Coordination and Client Liaison activities when required. Career progression opportunities exist in both technical and commercially focused positions, dependent on performance, and across our international locations, dependent on business need. GVH Aerospace encourages continuing professional development and self-motivated career growth. Above all the candidate will perform their role with integrity and have a strong sense of responsibility and pride both in their work and the work of the broader team.The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
Salary: Negotiated based on qualifications & experience.Location: Bournemouth, England.Employee Benefits:
- Tertiary Qualified in a recognised Aerospace Engineering discipline, or significant technical experience in a field directly related to civil aviation design.
- Strong background in aircraft Avionics, Mechanical Structures, or Interiors & Cabin Safety is essential, with sufficient experience to be appointed as a CVE signatory within one of these engineering disciplines within 1-2 years.
- Previous experience as a CVE signatory for design projects on European registered aircraft is desirable.
- Strong background and experience working as part of an EASA Part 21 Subpart J organisation.
- Proven experience providing technical leadership to small teams in a design office environment.
- Experience working with recognised CAD programs.
- Sound task and time management skills.
- Able to travel to European and global destinations as project requirements dictate.
- Confident to conduct aircraft surveys worldwide, within nominated discipline.
- Solid interpersonal skills and a demonstrated history of working directly with customers at a technical level.
With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Group has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
To apply, please click on the apply button submitting your resume and cover letter.
- Professional Development allowance;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Annual conference
For further information, please call Emma (UK) 44 1202 297230