Geoplex is a member of The Nova Group, an alliance of companies with a broad range of professional services to assist clients in defining, managing and delivering complex projects and solving challenging problems. Our market differentiation is our experience and ability to share innovative ideas with our clients across sectors including Land Management, Rail, Aviation, Government, Defence, Telecommunications, Utilities, Energy and Resources.
As the geospatial and software development capability of the Nova Group, we have the opportunity to contribute to a growing business, while maintaining our own strategic goals and freedom. We have an energetic environment and passionate team.About our opportunity:We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified, junior and senior geospatial/ICT professionals who are interested in working with us in Melbourne, Sydney or Canberra - Australia. Please note this is a registration of interest only and therefore resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
Ideally you will have experience in one or more of the following disciplines;
What you are likely to be involved with:
- Geospatial Consulting;
- Geospatial Engineering;
- Geospatial Software Development and Scripting;
- Geospatial Data Management;
- Geospatial System Architecture/Design;
- Software Engineering – Full Stack;
What we would like from you:
- Delivering strong technical outcomes across system architecture and design, software development, testing and deployment;
- Working in client facing consulting roles providing professional guidance and advice;
- Helping estimate the scope and time required to deliver projects;
- Collaborating with internal and external teams;
- Supporting internal product development and strategy;
- Contributing to business development activities and strategy.
What it’s like to work with us: Geoplex has a multidisciplinary team of Software, DevOps and Geospatial Consultants who collectively represent technology, services and product and work together to deliver high value outcomes to clients, while building new capabilities for the business.
- Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain an AGSVA security clearance;
- Bachelor of IT or equivalent education through your experience;
- Minimum 2 years up to 10+ years of experience;
- Strong architectural pattern knowledge and problem solving;
- An intuitive nature, with high levels of curiosity. You love to share your knowledge;
- Experience in delivering geospatial consultancy services to large and medium sized enterprise organisations;
- Knowledge of cloud architectures, software development processes, deployment processes and ICT best practice.
We are flexible in the way we work, and receptive to improving process and ways of bringing new ideas to life. We will challenge convention when it is in the interest of our customer and actively seek employees that think the same way.
We pride ourselves on transparency, compassion for our people and having a safe, fun and inclusive environment where everyone has the freedom to be their full self. Just to seal the deal, you'll get heaps of flexibility on how you work and be part of a culture where you can contribute and succeed. What you get beyond the pay cheque:With a strong company culture and high retention rate, Nova Systems has been recognised as one of "Top 50 best places to work" in Australia. In addition, Nova was recently ranked in the "Top 50 Most Innovative Companies".
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function.Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Serena in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.No recruitment agencies please.
- Flexible working conditions;
- Access to Defence Health, Travel and Life Insurance;
- Annual 3-day Conference;
- Personal and Professional Development Allowance and Leave;
- Purchase Leave;
- Reserve Leave;
- Loyalty Leave;
- Purchased Leave;
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice;
- Serious Illness Leave;
- Nova Employee Share Offer;
- Mentoring Program;
- Innovation Program;
- Do you own a Safari Suit or Kaftan? Sense of humour required!